Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Vacation in Texas}

Each year we drive 18 hours to visit my family in Texas.  It's a beautiful drive and although long it lets us see some of God's most beautiful work.  We always stay at least 3 weeks since February is the only down time my husband has from farming.  We had a great time & while away I took a break from blogging to spend quality time with my family!

I've missed checking in on my favorite blogs & doing some much needed DIYing around our house!  We got back late Friday night & spent all day Saturday just being lazy.  It was so needed after being on the road for two days pulling a trailer full of furniture my grandparents sent back with us.  

We are happy to be home & ready to get back into a routine.  We have tons of plans for our home this year & we can't wait to share them step by step with each of y'all.  We are working on potty training our beautiful 20 month old & cannot believe that we will soon be celebrating her 2nd birthday.  

Here's just a few highlights from our trip.  My favorite was probably visiting Southfork Ranch.  It was so awesome to learn the history of the ranch & show.  
{1.Texas line 2.Southfork Ranch 3. Ft. Worth Stockshow & Rodeo 4. Ft. Worth Zoo}

We have tons of frame orders that we will start working on tomorrow! 
Never did I imagine that our frame business would be what it is today! 

We are super blessed & excited about all that 2013 has to offer us!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment